After a few minutes of playing and exploring, you will quickly realize that to complete your research in Slime Rancher 2, you are going to need more Neobucks, the in-game money. However, it is not not necessarily easy to know how to maximize your Neobucks earnings, that’s why we give you some tips.
How to earn Neobucks easily in Slime Rancher 2?
Unsurprisingly, slimes are the basis of everything in Slime Rancher 2, since you will be able to evolve thanks to them, especially to earn Neobucks. If you are blocked to expand your farms, or to improve your objects, you will have to fall back on the slimes, and feed them.
Indeed, by feeding your slimes, they will give you Plorts in exchange, which you will be able to sell on the market, and therefore earn Neobucks. However, this is not done just anyhow, since it is possible to maximize your earnings. Here is a list of little tricks that you can very easily follow to earn Neobucks.
- Make enclosures with several slimes, and feed them regularly.
- Each slime has its favorite food. Give him his favorite food to increase his Plortes production.
- You can then go next to your house, in front of the giant screen and the Plorte Market, to sell your Plortes.
- Remember to check the prices, which change daily, based on your previous sales. If a price is too low, don’t hesitate to wait until the next day to get a better price.
- Don’t be afraid to go on nature trips to collect plorts from wild slimes. You can very easily earn a few hundred Plortes in this way, ideal for a good start.
Long story short, farm slimes and feed them to get even more Plorts, to sell them and collect Neobucks to invest in better equipment, or new enclosures.