Categorized as an action-RPG, The Outer Worlds, developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Private Division, was released in October 2019 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. A year later, a Nintendo Switch port (developed by Virtuos) arrived. Today, The Outer Worlds returns to the heart of the news.
Indeed, a few hours ago, VGC journalists spotted a new fact: the Taiwan classification body would have listed “The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition”. It would be a new edition of the title, destined for the PS5, Xbox Series and for PC. The page is no longer available on the Web at this time. So we don’t
However, if this edition of The Outer Worlds sees the light of day, there is a good chance that it will contain the two expansions, released in 2020 and 2021: “Peril on Gorgon” and “Murder on Eridanus”. However, nothing is certain. It is therefore preferable to wait for an official communication from Obsidian Entertainment or Private Division in order to find out more about this potential new edition for The Outer Worlds. Of course, we will keep you informed as soon as new information on this subject becomes available.
As a reminder, The Outer Worlds can be found on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. If you are interested in the title, know that our partner,, offers you great savings on several versions of The Outer Worlds:
- Epic Games
- Standard Edition → €15.99 instead of €60, i.e. 73% reduction.
- Game + Expansion Pass → €28.99 instead of €84.99, i.e. 66% reduction.
- Standard Edition → €14.25 instead of €59.99, i.e. 76% reduction.
- Game + Extension Pass → €26.99 instead of €84.57, i.e. 68% reduction.
- Standard Edition → €20.99 instead of €59.99, i.e. 65% reduction.
- Nintendo Switch
- Standard Edition → €14.05 instead of €59.99, i.e. 77% reduction.