As expected, this November 1 , 2022, Apex Legends players welcome Season 15 of the battle royale, which is named Eclipse. As you must already know, the novelties are quite numerous, as always. We find, among others, Catalyst as a new Legend, which will bring a more defensive touch to the trios (or duos).
In addition, we will be able to find Broken Moon, a new card, to benefit from a new environment. A functionality to offer gifts is also introduced, while players will now be able to customize healing items.
You can find the patch notes of the Apex Legends Eclipse updatebelow, in order to know everything about this update.
Apex Legends, patch notes saison 15
NEW LEGEND: CATALYST
Unruly teenagers on Boreas, Tressa Crystal Smith and her group of friends kept praying that the light of their dying moon would not be extinguished. Fate brought Tressa closer to Cleo on her 15th birthday, after she joined a terraforming team working to rebuild the moon. She then worked tirelessly on this lunar reconstruction site, feeling an important connection between her work of handling ferrofluids and the rituals of her past. But the crashing arrival of the Apex Games put an end to the peaceful balance of his daily life. She joins the Games today as a Catalyst, a new Legend determined to bring about change to defend her world. Catalyst is able to wield ferrofluids to strengthen doors, generate piercing bands and hamper the battlefield with huge walls. Any sufficiently advanced technology is sometimes indistinguishable from magic. By the time his opponents realize this, it will already be too late…
- You can find Catalyst abilities and skills in this guide.
New Card: Shattered Moon
Today, the Legends land on a moon that is not only broken, but above all deeply divided. Explore beautiful areas like the Eternal Gardens or the Bionomics complex, or venture to the dark side of the moon by visiting dangerous industrial sites like the Perpetual Core or the Moon Dock. Use ziplines, climb cliffs, or use jump stations to access slippery rails to traverse hazard-ridden terrain. Used by locals to cross the slopes and chasms of Cleo, the slippery rails are the ideal transportation solution for the most time-pressed Legends.
Eclipse Season Card Rotation
The following maps will be available for public matchmaking in the Battle Royale mode:
- broken moon
- Edge of the World
Whether it’s inviting new friends to Apex Legends or catching up with old ones, you might want to give them a little welcome gift! Share your sense of style with other players and take advantage of the all-new gifting feature, allowing you to purchase bundles and cosmetic items from the Store for your in-game friends.
Stickers are brand new cosmetic items that are making their debut this season and allow you to decorate your healing items! Whether you’re regenerating your shields or your health, now you can do it in style! All players will receive the Frag Crate and Shattered stickers for free when Eclipse launches. For a limited time, from 01/11/2022 to 22/11/2022, you will also be able to unlock 20 new epic stickers from Sticker Pack 001 available only in the Special Shops tab (not included in the global loot selection). Stickers can be applied to these objects:
- shield cells
- Shield batteries
- Care kits
- Phoenix Kits
SHOOTING RANGE: ALL LEGENDS UNLOCKED
Are you hesitating about your next Legend to unlock? Want to try out several tactical and ultimate abilities before jumping in? It is now possible! At the Shooting Range, all Legends are unlocked so you can test the ones you don’t already have.
- Entry requirement: level 10 → 20
Cash desk rotation
- Return of the Mastiff to the ground
- Entry of the RE-45 into the crate with disintegrating ammo
- R-301, Devotion Machine Gun, 30-30 Repeater, EVA-8, ADP Prowler Burst
Anvil frame [R-301, Flatline]
- Added to floor loot and creation bundles
Double Action Trigger [EVA-8, G7 Scout]
- Rarity level raised to Legendary
- Optimized recoil for Scout burst fire
Turbochargeur [Devotion, HAVOC]
- Damage reduction by 1 when equipped
Munitions Hammerpoint [Mozambique, P2020, RE-45]
- Removed floor loot and crafting bundles
Boosted Charger [Hemlok, Wingman]
- Removed floor loot and crafting bundles
Kinetic Flow [Peacekeeper, Triple Rifle]
- Removed floor loot and crafting bundles.
- Entry of the M600 Spitfire into the creation system
- Entry of the Peacekeeper into the creation system
- Back to Havoc Ground
- Return to P2020 ground
Rampage Machine Gun
- Charged from the first collection after refueling
- Elimination of the gradual decrease in heat
Rampage and Sentinel
- Ability to reload the Rampage and Sentinel before the previous charge has expired
- Ammo capacity increased from 4 to 5
- Increased shot spread
- Damage per pellet reduced from 14 to 11
- Reduced projectile growth
- Ability to cancel reload while aiming
- Damage increased from 12 to 14
- Disintegrator ammo damage to shields increased by 30%
- Reduced recoil at start of salvo
- Retiming put away animations
Volt Submachine Gun
- Reduced projectile speed
- Increased projectile gravity
- Rate of fire increased from 1.2 to 1.35
- Choke charge delay reduced from 1.1 to 0.75
- Increased blue magazine size from 24 to 25
- Increased purple magazine size from 27 to 28
- Reduced projectile growth
BATTLE ROYALE MODE MAPS
- Ring 1 pre-shrink duration increased from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Updated tabbed navigation system and UI layout.
- Updated various menus to adapt them to the new tabbed navigation system.
- Ziplines can now be signaled remotely.
- Reduced the time required to pick up two teammates’ banners from their kill crates by canceling the animation for the first banner pick up when picking up the second banner.
- [Storm Zone] Fixed the missing zipline in the building on the North Jump.
- [Canyon of Kings] Fixed a bug that prevented Wraith’s portal from being reported in its dedicated environment.
- Fixed a bug where decimal numbers were incorrectly displayed on the stats screen.
- [Vantage] Fixed a bug that kept Sniper’s Mark damage multiplier after a KO.
- [Vantage] Fixed a bug with Vantage’s passive ability displaying “Team of 3” when the squad had less than 3 players alive.
- [Revenant] Fixed a bug with the “Revelations” skin that caused the camera to go into Revenant’s shoulder when exiting ghost form.
- [Valkyrie] Fixed a bug that kept Valkyrie in her free fall animation after interacting with a replicator.
- [Crypto] Fixed a bug that prevented Crypto’s Biwon’s Blade heirloom from being displayed when using a survey beacon.
- Fixed a bug in the tutorial that could make the first loot crate inaccessible when trying to open it while standing between the crate and Bloodhound.
- Fixed the bug that prevented some players with custom commands from jumping.
- Fixed the bug due to which the count of the launch of the next ranked season was wrong.
- Fixed instances where loot crates would fatally grind the player when caught between their lid and a wall.
- Fixed instances where you could get stuck inside the Replicator when KO’d while using it.
- [30-30 Repeater and Mastiff] Fixed instances where players were sometimes unable to aim before reloading was complete.
- Fixed a bug where the orientation of the player on the minimap would not update correctly during the freefall sequence.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Legend ability UI to flicker when selecting a Legend before the game started.
- Fixed shooting dummies to take proper damage based on where they are hit.
If you want to have more information about Apex Legends or join an active community to share pleasant moments with other players, we invite you to join the Apex Legends France Community Discord.